Sunday, August 7, 2011

beautiful people do not just happen

my love will be home soon!!!... so will clint ;) ;) ;) (hehehe just kidding dear)  the boys left me this weekend for a weekend of biking and camping and eating hot dogs... no girls allowed!  so, i had the whole house to myself :)  this was GREAT!!!  until bed time came and i realized that id be tucking myself into that big queen bed and locking all the doors (even my bedroom door...) because i'm so scared of being alone.  i don't mean that i'm so unstable mentally i cannot be by myself, i mean strictly that i can't live by myself.  i always assumed this, but now it's confirmed.  maybe a little apartment of my own would be different, because it wouldn't be a 3 bedroom house with a sliding door for creepos to look in.  actually, maybe an apartment would have a sliding door.  i'm getting off topic; i don't want to live alone.  however, i'll probably have to in january, so i better start changing my mind. 

onto something a little more important to myself but more than likely trivial to everyone else: i bought new rings today.  i need to start wearing my rings again.  i stopped before, but i don't know why.  it might have been because of work, maybe it was just because most of my rings were mom's rings; maybe i was feeling too much like mom suddenly - not that i don't want to be like mom, but i find it more important to find who i am first... again.  anyways, now that i've started buying my own rings again, i think i might have enough to fill up 7 or 8 fingers at a time.  i love that. 

things that make you go HMMMM:
1.  london fogs are not for me.  i feel out of place in society.
2.  "dammit i'm mad" is "dammit i'm mad" spelled backwards.
3.  WD40 removes crayons from just about any surface. 
4. some neat and creative ideas i hope to put into action for myself:
     a. link: jewelry photo frame
     b. link: sideways file folder
     c. link: mr and mrs mugs
     d. link: milk and cookie cocktails YUMMMMM
     e. link: braids all around! 

"if a bird can sing with a broken wing, you will learn to bend when the wind blows"

No comments:

Post a Comment