Tuesday, June 5, 2012

oh, today.

my laptop is so close to dying but i have to write.  today was such an inspiring day, and i do not know entirely why.  i had a day off which is obviously a thing of beauty; i slept in like a champ; i drank a nice cold coffee beverage; i bought mustard-yellow shoes (which i encourage everyone to do); and im about to cook chicken and potatoes for dinner.  i had some good conversations about the prevalence of human slavery and prostitution in Canada and the US, and my friend and i discussed our love for mental health, pharmacology, and neurology as a whole.  my love for school will never go away - i have officially decided.  there is so much to learn, and so much to explore.  i really dont know what im going to be when i grow up, but i know i will always keep learning and probably always keep changing my mind with what i want to specialize in - ive got some ideas rolling around in my head, mostly relating to neurophysiology and the processes of the brain in regard to medications and chemical imbalances.  where i will end up with those interests is hard to say... but atleast ive got my textbooks close by until i decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment