Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer To-Do

Okay everybody knows I have an issue with time; I have an issue with feeling like I cannot relax or enjoy the moment, and that every moment passes so quickly that I never get a break.  I don't know what to do and Ive just been told to "enjoy the moment," "try yoga for relaxation," and things of this nature.  I have always had a hard time relaxing and being able to clear the mind, so I think what I need to do is instead of trying to relax is make PLANS; Plans that I will look forward to, enjoy, and consider a memory.  I dont know if I will be able to afford to do these things... due to my recent ill-faded-attempts at getting a job... but I'm going to make a list anyways. 

SUMMER 2012 TO-DO
  • Go floating down the river
  • Walk through the river valley
  • Go bike riding 
  • Go mini-golfing
  • Shoot a gun at the shooting range
  • Go to the batting cages
  • Dye my hair
  • Spend an entire day outside
  • Go to the lake/beach
  • Write someone a letter
  • Get to Folk Fest if I can find a ticket
  • Go camping 
  • Donate more clothing and furniture
  • Buy a new wardrobe for work
  • Make homemade pizza
  • Make homemade lemon-aid
  • Finish a book 
  • Paint
  • Go to hawrlak park or rundle park for paddle boating
  • Volunteer for something
  • Be scared, and be okay after
Hopefully by doing all/most of these things, I'll feel that summer was worthwhile and that I am rested enough to go back to school. 

1 comment:

  1. this <3 so much this -- kind of matches my recent post on tumblr. gonna make a list like this too.
    "be scared and be okay after"

    ReplyDelete