Sunday, June 26, 2011

to be where you are

Things have been good, except I miss my Clinton already... 3 days until I see him again but I'm sure we'll both live. Feels good to be working again, it's not the most rewarding job in the world but I like where I am now rather than before.  Im drinking warm tea right now, like I've been trying to do more often.  I just ate raspberries because they were only $1.77.  That's like zero money. 

I get weirdly homesick these days.  It's like I leave for five seconds and I miss everything... that has never happened to me before.  But I should live through these 3 days right?  I'm with my family after all.  Nights are always hard, even when I'm beside Clint.  Night is just not my time.  Last night was a blast though, having everyone over for yummy drinks and stupid games and laughs.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to beach it.  One can only hope it'll actually be warm for once.  I wish I could find an engine for the bike but it's more difficult than both Clint and I anticipated.  Barf, I miss him.  I've talked about him like 4 times already.  Time to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment