Saturday, October 1, 2011

fields of gold


my morning duster.

i have a hate-on for october.  it's going to be one of the most stressful months of my life, i can already tell. it's hard to stay focused only on today because there's so much to be done, but i'm working on it.  i'm trying to enjoy the little things amongst all the big intimidating things, which is proving difficult as well.  like this morning, i woke up with that butterfly-anxious-excited-but-i-don't-know-why feeling again.  i think i just want to do so well, and underneath all the stress and panic and tears is the determination for something good.  i don't feel ready for work in january, but maybe after this semester pushes me i'll be ready.  everyone else before me has done this, so i should be able to as well, right?

little joys: this nail polish that my roommate let me borrow (thnx kira, best colour ever!)
the moustache mugs kira and i have been painting, which have proven quite the hit... otherwise now known as Morning Dusters - or Early Morning Dusters depening when you wake up.
thanksgiving and home in 5 days!
new matching pj pants for the roomies
this cd i just ripped to my computer which i have never listened to
MY CAT
knowing that i get to kiss&hug my love soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment