Sunday, July 17, 2011

butterfly tummy continues

things felt fabulous this weekend.  i don't mean that everything went smoothly and was perfect and that nothing went wrong; i mean that everything literally felt fabulous.  i had so much fun even just picking my outfits, which is so weird for me because i try my best to fight materialism and consumerism on a daily basis.  however, this weekend was different.  this whole week really.  i'm broke and practically out of a job, school is starting and i'm basically already behind, and i get oddly depressed at odd times... but i still felt oddly good, happy, comfy.  i don't know.  i'm confused a lot.  but feeling... good?

saturday was so good, so was friday.  but saturday i went to the art walk on whyte which i loved.  i love art, especially up-and-coming art, outside art, and sun... all at one time?  just great.  coffee or tea would have made things a bit more storybook, but it was too hot and i preferred water.  that's okay though.  i still really liked my outfit.  ha!

i loved seeing all my family and baby cousins today.  clinton coloured beside me, and last night we played volleyball with them (the cousins) as well.  clinton can have so much fun, even with kids... it's good for me to learn from him.  i have been trying to learn a lot lately and improve, but that is always a struggle for me.  i always feel like i've got 300 things i need to change about myself at one time.  anyways, getting together with my whole family on days like today reminds me that i'm really not so bad the way i am... they all like me (right?), so i must be okay.  also, a lyric from kenny chesney last night really reassured me as well... he said,

"i don't know what i did, to earn a love like this, but baby i must be doing somethin' right"

... i must be.  clinton is a really good person, and everyone always likes him, young and old.  he is funny and nice to everyone, and he's smart and calm and reasonable... he must be a reflection of me in some kind, musn't he be?  if we blend well together, work well together, and things of the sort... doesn't that reflect good qualities in me as well?  i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment